These days, you can observe that there have been several spas and massage everywhere. These have been available and convenient for people who want to destress. Just a few hours of spa treatment, you feel revived and relaxed. Because of challenging and tougher days in this generation, people find the need to get out from their stresses and breathe. Spa is a good way to relax and soothe tired mind, body and muscles.
Here are reasons why should try getting a spa once in a while:
1. It relaxes tired muscles. When you are stressed you could feel that your muscles are sore and numb. A good spa and massage can relieve these discomforts. Others experience migraines, headache and stomach upset. Spa treatments can also relieve this by calming down your system. During the session, your whole body is relaxed. A lot can sleep during the procedure. After an hour session, you can definitely feel the instant effect.
2. It significantly decreases stress hormones. When there’s stress or pressure, the body undergoes a rapid stress response. Your heart rate and blood pressure goes up. You are stimulated and blood rushes all over you. Cortisol, which is a stress hormone, is increased resulting to those symptoms mentioned. It gives you rapid energy boost to do things fast. Stress hormone isn’t good when prolonged. It makes you fat, lets you feel exhausted after and causes body aches. A good spa will definitely help decrease cortisol levels. It calms down the heart, normalizes blood flow to the body and relieves tense muscles.
3. It strengthens immune system. Higher levels of cortisol can make you prone to sickness. When it’s in adequate levels, the body protects itself from getting sick. It’s found out that people who are less stressed seldom gets sick than those who are stressed. Spa is a great way to relieve stress and have a healthy body.
4. It generally promotes well-being. With the relaxation brought by spa treatments, the chemicals in the brain are normalized. This promotes a good sense of feeling and well-being. Your mood improves and makes you glad. Endorphins are also released. These are happy hormones. When you’re happy and up, you’ll definitely have a good day and be productive.
5. Women have decreased PMS symptoms. Most women experience mood changes, cramping, increase in appetite, bloatedness and muscle spasms before their period comes. Great news for them since spa can alleviate these symptoms. Even just for once a month can bring total change to you.
Live a relaxed and calm life. You deserve to be in peace with your body and find serenity. Get away from life’s business and stresses with just an hour of spa treatment. Your body is well managed and also your mind and spirit. You can definitely feel good about afterwards and have the energy to resume your daily activities.